A Full-Service Diving Company
Putting Customers First
4 Hour Emergency Response Time
Ellner Marine Contractors, is a full-service diving firm serving the world power plants, offshore drilling rig, steel mills, and municipalities since 1992.
- Provides exceptional service
- Has no "failed outages"
- Completes all projects on time, on or below budget
- Has a 4 Hour Emergency Response Time
- Has the people, equipment, and resources to complete any project, large or small
- Has better, more experienced personnel
- Completes projects in all weather conditions
Since 1992, Ellner Marine has provided maintenance and diving services for industries, including offshore drilling rig, steel mills, and power plant projects, for municipalities, and for governmental agencies. We have performed miles of underwater tunnel inspections. We have pumped over 50,000 cubic yards of concrete and removed over 200,000 yards of sediment on dams, caissons, steel mills and power plant construction and refurbishment projects. Drawing upon this experience, Ellner has developed a staff of professionals with particular expertise in all areas of underwater problems.
Our Specialties include:
- Contaminated Diving
- Steel Mill Diving
- Multi-Crew, Multi-Station Support
- Power Plant Diving
- Traveling Screen In Place Rebuilding
- Confined Space Diving
- Potable Water Diving
- ABS Certified
- Offshore drilling rig/Crib Inspection and Maintenance
"180 foot dives performed accident free for three consecutive years."
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Elberton, Georgia
Call our President, Mathew Ellner, today at 315-204-1256 to learn more about how Ellner Marine Contractors can help you.